About Me

My photo
Twenty year old University of Limerick student. Studying politics and psychology. Aspiring psychologist. Avid reader. Occasional writer.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Here we go....again



The amount of times I've sat down and said to my self ' I'll start a blog' I usually get as far as one or two posts. However,  this time its for real, or least I hope so. So why now? Well I'm currently enduring the most boring week of my life, I also won't be back at university until September as I'm on placement and I want to try and maintain my writing at a reasonable standard and mainly because I like you people in the social media world much more than most of the people I encounter each day.

I don't want to fill this Blog with mindless ramblings, that's what my twitter and tumblr are for. If you are interested in the crap I come up with on a daily basis then follow them as well! This blog hopefully will have slightly more substance, I plan to write once a week or that and try and keep it some-what interesting.

Feel free to leave comments or pop me a email at any time. I'm always grateful for correspondence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment